HOT HULA fitness® is provided to you through home fitness DVDs and group classes at fitness, dance or community facilities. Like any form of exercise, physical training activities can cause injuries. You should check with your physician before starting any fitness program. Here are some facts about HOT HULA fitness®.
1. HOT HULA fitness® is a fun, new and exciting dance workout.
2. It provides a “total body workout” in 6o minutes broken down into segments including warm-up and cool-down so you can do a shorter workout depending on your time and fitness level.
3. HOT HULA fitness ® isolates your larger muscle groups, increasing strength and definition to your core with specific emphasis on the abs, glutes, quads and arms.
4. Inspired by the dances of the Pacific Islands, HOT HULA fitness® incorporates easy to perform dance movements set to the sounds of traditional Polynesian drum beats fused with funky Reggae music, resulting in a modern, hip fitness workout.
5. All ages and fitness levels will enjoy HOT HULA fitness®.
6. No equipment required, barefoot works best.